Thursday 11 December 2014

Hello.

I've decided to start a blog.

It is in fact this blog.

I've always found the idea of keeping a diary quite pointless...

I want to feel like someone, somewhere will actually read what I have to say.

That is why I have created this blog, so I can say what I want, when I want, how I want and not be judged that what I say will not conform with the cool kids. 

This blog is completely anonymous

So I can be completely and totally real. 

Photography is my passion. I love taking pictures. It's amazing how photos can capture moments forever. Whats the saying..."A picture is worth a thousand words."?  I will be posting some of my photography as well, things like sunsets, flowers or night skies.

If anyone is actually reading this then thank you. I guess that's it for now. I would be great if you could  let me know what you think in the comments.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment